How to enjoy Cape Town on a budget
With so much to do in and around Cape Town, it can be slightly overwhelming on your wallet. Try one of our “5-Under” options to suit your budget and save big this month whilst still enjoying the Mother City!
1. COMPANY GARDENS @ NO COST, ITS FREE!
2. GUIDED TOUR OF THE SLANGKOP LIGHTHOUSE@ R16 pp
3. TABOGGANING AT COOL RUNNINGS@ R40-R45 per ride
4. CAVE GOLF AND SCRATCH PATCH R15+R17=R32 pp
5. JUST NUISANCE HARBOUR CRUISE @R30 pp
1. WATCH A MOVIE AT THE LABIA @R40 pp
2. KIRSTENBOSCH @R40 for adults and R10 for kids
3. IZIKO MUSEUM @R30 for adults R15 for under 18’s
4. PENGUINS AT BOULDERS BEACH @R35 for kids and R65 for adults
5. WORLD OF BIRDS @R80 for adults and R40 for kids
1. ZIP ZAP CIRCUS @R100 pp
2. FRANSCHHOEK WINE TRAM @170 pp
3. HINT HUNT @R129 pp for a group of 6
4. GALILEO OPEN AIR CINEMA @80 per ticket, R20 per chair and R10 per blanket
5. HOP ON HOP OFF TOUR @R180 pp
Next time you’re feeling the pinch but need get out and about, why not choose something from our “5-under” options and have the best of both worlds.
The Point Team x